|Membership requirements for the
The requirements for membership are as follows:
1. All members of their country's Paediatric Radiology society are
entitled to be Associate Members of the AOSPR.
2. Associate Members will be classified as Radiological Associate
Members, Clinical Associate Members or Other Associate Members.
3. Associate Members will not have voting rights.
1. Full Membership of the AOSPR is open to all radiologists with an
active interest in pediatric radiology.
2. Full members will be accorded voting rights.
3. Application for Full Membership must be made in writing to the
admission committee and approved by the Board.